By Tracey Pace, www.classiccutsandshaves.com
Friday, August 16th, 2013 10:00 AM CST
Five reasons why every man should go to a barber shop and not a Hair Salon or Chain shop:
1) Barbers know how to cut a man’s hair. If you’re like some men, you’re probably going to some unisex chain salon. Most of the time, you will walk out of these places with a bad haircut. Sometimes, your haircut could look decent for the first week or so, but then it could grow out into a horrible bowl. The problem is that many of the people who work at salons are not trained barbers. They are cosmetologists. The difference between these two can be the difference between a bad looking haircut and a great one.
2) Barbers are trained to cut with clippers. Clippers are the main tool in cutting a man’s hair. Cosmetologists, on the other hand, are trained to use scissors. Their training is also geared towards catering to women’s hair. They become experts in styling, coloring, and perms. These are things a man has no need for. That’s why when you ask the cute stylist at a chain salon to use the number 2 on the clippers, you walk away with a bad haircut. She’s probably not well versed in how to use them. Whereas, Classic Cuts & Shaves use the clippers with finesse.
3) It’s a great activity to do with your father or son. Men need traditions that can help bond them together. Visiting Classic Cuts and Shaves barbershop with your father or son is a great tradition to begin in your family. What a great way to bond with the men in your life!
4) It’s in Classic Cuts & Shaves blood! Tracey Pace is a third generation Barber. After a 20 year career as a dental assistant, she began following in my family’s footsteps and fulfilled her dream of owning her own shop just as her father & grandfather did. With two other professionally trained barbers, they can provide you with professional, top notch male grooming services.
• precision shaves with facial, featuring products just for men
• beard and mustache trims and shaping
• complimentary neck and shoulder massage
With three professionally trained barbers, FREE Wi-Fi, masculine decor and men’s products, they provide grooming services not found in a traditional hair salon.
We use Men-U Shave & Skin-Care System, ultra-concentrated shaving and skin & hair products made just for men!
Classic Cuts and Shaves (Click Link to Fan Page) is a great place to get a shave and a hair cut. Also, to be more in touch with the buy local community, fan the page!